The Ministries of our Church
what's new in agape family life
Other workshops for 2016 include the following (stay tuned for dates):
- Parenting - Dealing with your children
- Cyber security- Keeping your information safe on the web.
- Finances - How well do you manage your finances? The Stewardship department sponsors Finance Workshops monthly (please check their schedule). Learn how to budget, plan to be debt free, and save money.
- Peer pressure - Do you let your friends pressure you into doing things that you would not normally do? Is this good or bad?
- Dealing with losing your independence - When you have to rely on family members or others to assist you with what used to be "routine activities".
Bible study - How well do you know the Bible?
Come and share your knowledge on the selected topics the second Saturday of each month EXCEPT for March
The families in our church and community are under attack. Children are being exposed to more dangers and adults are stretched to the maximum. No matter what you call family, we want you to become an intimate part of our church family. If you are single or married, a grandparent, parent, young adult, teen, or youth, our church is the place for you. If you would like to be a part of the ministries this church has for families contact for more information.